Info on Greens Availability for Barefoot Bowlers
Barefoot bowls are normally played on Green 3. Up to 48 bowlers can go on the green depending on the size and nature of the group/s. The other two greens are available when not in use by club bowlers.
The Club has three greens in play until late October. From November to mid April, only two greens are in play.
Times Greens are NOT available for Barefoot Bowling
Greens are normally closed for maintenance on Mondays.
No greens are availalbe for Barefoot Bowlers on a Wednesday from 12:00 noon to 4:00pm.
- Greens 1 and 2 are not available for Barefoot Bowls on a Saturday from 12:00 noon to 4:00pm
- Green 1 is not available on a Tuesday from 9:30am to 1:30pm.
- Green 1 is not available on Sunday morning from 10:00am - 12:30pm
From time to time the Club hosts Championship rounds, Pennant events and ACT events. These usually occur on the weekend and impact on the availability of Greens for Barefoot Bowling.
Upcoming events include:
- Champion of Champion of Men's Pairs - Saturday 23/24 August on Greens 1 and 2
- ACT Women's Triples - Saturday 13/14 and Sunday 21 September on Greens 1 and 2
Pennant Season normally starts early February and runs until mid April. A pennant is normally played on a Saturday or Sunday. That said, green space is often available for Barefoot Bowls on the weekends during pennant season, so give the club a call on 6248 7149 and see what is available.